Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new megadeth material
fuckin A! top notch stuff, if you haven't heard it. Good classic megadeth attitude and lyrical content and badass metal riffage.

Attached Files
.jpg   tshf cover.jpg (Size: 66.5 KB / Downloads: 93)
I have people skills. i am GOOD at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!

infiltrate. defeat. destroy.
is it new megadeth material or just another best of CD? if its new i shall purchanse this gift from the gods tomorrow
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
I believe it comes out September 14th.

Sanctuary Records.

and yes Crack, it's all new stuff. Chris Poland is back as well.
i would have perferred marty friedman, but i'll take what i can get. any ideas on who is playing drums, god i hope is nick menza and not jimmy degrasso, jimmy isn't even worthy enough to set up nicks drums
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
i forget the drummers name on the album, but he's a jazz player, like Gar, and he's played with Zappa and other big name acts.

However, Nick Menza has rejoined the group and will be touring with Dave. The studio bassist will be touring with them because Ellefson is sueing megadeth/dave mustaine for $18.5 Million because he's a childish prick that didn't read the fine print in his contract years ago. Marty just finished up with touring with his japanese pop (j-pop) gig and the rumor is that he's been contacted to play but i ain't heard nothing else besides that.

the entrire cd has leaked already. i plan on buying two copies when it "comes out." one for the house/car and one for the vast collection.

ps: degrasso enjoys the flavour of bed linens.
I have people skills. i am GOOD at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!

infiltrate. defeat. destroy.
Nick Mensa is in the band but did not play the tracks on the album.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
I think Vinnie Colauita (sp?) played on the album...which is rather crazy to think about; I'd neer imagine haring a guy like him play straight up metal.

and DIG is correct. Nick will be touring with Megadeth but for whatever reason, was not used for the recording.
Since i am a big fan of megadeth myself, ill also be buying this cd. been waiting for years for original material. I bought the greatest hits cd like i dunno, 3 or 4 years ago. that had some new songs on it when it was released. But im not sure how long it was out before i got it.