Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit
OK Joel Steinberg was a lawyer who illegally adopted two children. One was a girl named Lisa and a little boy named Mitchell. He had a girlfriend Hedda Nussbaum. He also had a serious drug problem. He would beat Nussbaum repeatedly. Had the kids living in squalor in an apartment in Greenwich Village. Both kids were abused. Hedda Nussbaum never lifted a hand to stop it. If you see before and after pix, she took a serious beating, her face was demolished. It got to a point where she looked nothing like she used to. Eventually, the beatings killed the daughter, Lisa. She was taken to the hospital after losing conciousness and died soon after. Steinberg was arrested and Hedda Nussbaum testified against him. He got sentenced to 25 yrs in prison, and was released last week after serving 16 or 17 years of that sentence. He's living in a halfway house in Harlem right now and he is obviously being hounded by the press and the public because a lot of people don't think 17 years in prison is enough for what he did. The son, Mitchell was renamed Travis and is living with his birth family. He starts college this fall. Hedda Nussbaum was living in Carmel, NY in Putnam County(my old stomping grounds) up until recently. Yours truly rang her up on the cash register at Waldbaums back in the day. She is more hideous looking in person than the TV could ever show. She seemed like a nice lady, but then again I was only maybe 15 or 16 when I first met her. A lot of people feel she should have been sent to jail as well for not trying to stop the abuse, and she's just as guilty as Steinberg was. I really hope the little boy, has been able to grow up relatively normal, and not be in therapy for the rest of his life. Hedda has gone into hiding, apparently terrified that Steinberg is going to get his hands on her.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by BITENY - 07-02-2004, 04:12 PM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by God - 07-06-2004, 02:50 AM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by Lush - 07-06-2004, 03:43 AM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by Sloats - 07-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by JimmyBlueEyes - 07-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by TheDude - 07-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by TheDude - 07-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Joel Steinberg, that piece of shit - by EffinC - 07-06-2004, 08:52 PM