Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "What my cheap ass is bringing to the softball game" Thread
I'd estimate that the average weight of our membership exceeds 200 pounds so, we're gonna' need food and drinks for the game! We'll also need crap like utensils, napkins and plates. Even though we're next to the picnic area, I wasn't guaranteed we'd have exclusive usage of the grill so, if anybody could bring one, Silera will suck your dick.

We'll also need softball stuff like balls, extra bats and bases I guess. Maybe some dirt...

What the fuck? We're all adults here. Let's be organized and bring everything needed in a nice, orderly fashion.

List what you're bringing here to make it easier for others to know what's still missing.

I also demand jello shots.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>

Messages In This Thread
The \"What my cheap ass is bringing to the softball game\" Thread - by IrishAlkey - 07-24-2003, 08:30 PM