Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid Toucher Priests and Catholic Bashing
I wasn't sure what forum to put this in so I figured here would be good.

So I'm surfing away earlier and I zip over to another O n A related site. I got linked to the Catholic League site. It mentions how they were responsible for O n A getting kicked off the air. They try in this article to say how it's only a few priests who have been accused of molesting kids and how everyone is anti Catholic. They also try to say that Priests aren't the only ones who have abused kids. It's a LOT of damage control.

So I'm looking at this and saying to myself, "How many kids or adults have not come forward??" "Why was the problem never dealt with earlier?" "Why the fuck were these priests not turned over to the authorites years ago??" And my final question about the kid toucher Priests, as opposed to Rabbis or Muslim Imams is, "How often do you hear about Rabbis or other religious ministers being charged with sexual abuse??" Not as often as Catholic Priests, and when it happens, the shit is dealt with right away and not swept under the rug and the offending douchebag sent to another church.

They also go off on the media and TV for ripping the church a new one. It's not anti-catholic bias, it's TV shows taking real stories and making an episode out of it. They also mention how Bill Maher and Dave Letterman(neither of whom I find funny BTW) regularly went off on them. Gee, too fuckin bad, apparently people can't take a joke or ten. Maybe if Pope John Paul II or his subordinates, who let's face it, probably wield the real power in the Church since old JP can't brush his teeth without help, had cleaned house and brought some of these scumbags to the cops instead of covering it up, maybe we wouldn't have these problems. They also go on to say how the Catholic Church has done so many good things and that not all Priests are kid touchers, maybe so, but as I learned in the service, one Aww Shit will always wipe out an Atta Boy, no matter how many you have.

I guess I am just sickened at what I see being done by a church I was baptized into and served as an altar boy(insert joke here). So sickened that I haven't been to Mass regularly since I'm maybe 17 or 18.

In a final note, for those of you who ripped into them for getting our boys taken off the air, Keep up the Good Work and Keep the Army marching.

Oh yeah look at this.
Quote: We do not ask the government to censor

Which is exactly what they did to our boys. They had them shut down cause they did something the Catholic league didn't like. How the fuck can these people go off on a couple having sex in a church when worse crimes were commited and covered up by THEIR OWN CLERGY??!?!?!?
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Kid Toucher Priests and Catholic Bashing - by JimmyBlueEyes - 08-14-2003, 04:26 AM