Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid Toucher Priests and Catholic Bashing
Just some fun quotes I found in the article.

Quote:The establishment clause of the First Amendment was written primarily to keep the government from encroaching on religion.

Unsurprisingly, they got it ass backwards.

Quote:While no one can say for sure how priests compare to their counterparts in other religions (or to school teachers, social workers and psychologists)

No one can say for sure because there's no way of knowing how many cases you covered up. Also, when a school teacher, social worker or psychologist does it, their supervisory boards don't transfer them somewhere else in hope that it goes away. They fire them, and don't aid in hiding a criminal.

Quote:They explicitly said they had no interest in obtaining the personnel records of any clergymen save Catholics. Ditto for teachers and other professionals who work with youngsters.

Because they require such things for teachers BEFORE they are allowed to be put in such a situation.

Quote:On September 11, 2001, we were bombed by 19 Muslim men and the first thing out of everyone's mouth was let's not generalize about all Muslims. Fine. But why wasn't this same standard applied to priests in 2002?

Did they happen to miss the huge Muslim backlash :confused: How could they, they were watching the same comedians and shows that they said slammed the church?

Quote:The amount and variety of hate mail we received as a result of getting this show kicked off the air was astonishing. We've never seen anything like it.

I'm so proud of you guys Confusedniffle:

Quote:There are so many sick minds out there it is unbelievable

Yes, and many of them are priests :rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't make it through to the end of the piece without having a Lewis Black seizure episode.

Messages In This Thread
Kid Toucher Priests and Catholic Bashing - by Six-Pack - 08-14-2003, 02:11 PM