Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess unless you are a major airline, security is not important
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
This past July I went to Las Vegas for the week, when I hit security I did what was asked, and placed all my metal shit in that little cup thing before walking through the detector. In that cup was my key chain, which I had totally forgotten had one of those multi-purpose knife things, not a big knife or anything - but a knife, I kinda figured once I placed it in the cup I'd be losing it before getting on the plane and really had nobody to blame but myself for it.

Not a thing was said about it, fuck they didn't even look at it. My name isn't Mohammed and I don't wear sheets as clothes... but still.
That is just sad. And some people wonder why other countries consider us lazy. :disappointed:

Quote: The only thing that has really changed in the air since 9/11 is you no longer get a metal butter knife with your meal.
Right there the terrorists have won. Have you ever tried cutting airline food with that thing? Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
I guess unless you are a major airline, security is not important - by Flock of Moosen - 09-10-2003, 09:10 PM