Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to non snow driving mother fuckers!
Quote:Originally posted by RapeFantasizer

Oh and as far as being a shitty driver since I'm female, fuck you.

No. fuck you. nyah. Tongue

Quote: There must be some reason why car insurance is cheaper for women than it is for men.

yes. there is a reason. I don't know what exact reason it is, but I'm sure "because females are better drivers" is NOT one of the reasons. Females are known to have worse cases of road rage, and I can't count the number of females I've seen driving and applying thier make up in the morning commute; yeah, thats safe driving.

Men tend to speed more often than women and men tend to get more tickets for it as well (since we can't bat our lovely eyelashes at the officer and show a lil bit o' cleavage.)

Insurance companies take a look at this type of info and use it to justify thier gender-specific rates

Besides, the only real reason why any of you should sit up front is to hold on to the driver's drink, feed him his fries or to administer road head. Confusedmug:

Now, staying on topic, I agree wiith Header, there are those around here in Joisee that are awful inclement weather drivers. I am cautious to a degree when it rains/snows but 55 is 55 is 55, damn it.

Messages In This Thread
FU to non snow driving mother fuckers! - by 60FeetUnderWater - 12-05-2003, 05:14 PM
FU to non snow driving mother fuckers! - by Lush - 12-05-2003, 06:59 PM