Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O&A and S.U. needs the help of the hardcore O&A fans!
First, let me say that I for one appreciate all the hard work you've done, Blue. I also appreciate the mention in your post when all I really did was relay, Av8er's stream (and I can't say enough good things about that mofo). Cost me a few bucks a month for 365, but it was money well spent in my opinion.

I honestly don't have the time to write show reviews. And if I did have the time, I honestly wouldn't have the effort.

I don't say this to be a dick or anything, and I'd hope you know me well enough by now to know that I'm not. I'm just telling the truth. I don't even listen to old shows anymore, the odd bit here and there, but thats it. I want new stuff now, and I know in a few months I'll get it. I'm sure many others feel the same way.

I do have two issues with things said in your last two posts, if I'm wrong on the first one then please correct me.

Quote:As more and more material comes in, we really need those show reviews so we can archive the shows, catalog them and in turn help O&A out as well. These reviews will help them out so they can put together \"Worst Ofs\" by easily finding bits from certain shows.

They aren't EVER going to be able to air this previous stuff on a new channel. All of it is owned by Viacom/Infinity. It may help them personally if they want the stuff, but they'll never be able to air any of it as a "worst of". They don't own it, and I doubt they'll ever get permission.

Quote:Are O&A fans all take and no give?

I don't think thats a fair statement.

I can only speak for myself, but I know that if anyone ever says "Hey CT you have this bit, that show etc..." if I have it they get it, no questions asked. And lots of people yourself included pay money out of your own pocket to run boards or FTP's dedicated to a show that hasn't been on the air for almost two years.

Again, I do really appreciate what you do.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
O&A and S.U. needs the help of the hardcore O&A fans! - by Canadian Tool - 02-21-2004, 10:22 PM