Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts
For those people, it was probably one of two things, either it didn't affect them personally, like the loss of a loved one, or they were in shock and needed to keep working to keep from thinking of it. I worked the night after, and while it was nowhere near business as usual, we had to keep working to keep myself from going over all of it in my head over n over. I have to admit I don't blame them. It was probably business as usual for us when they had the bombing in Oklahoma City 8 years ago. I think what upset me the most out of all of it was a few nights after, they had a candlelight vigil in the park near my moms' house upstate. I was walking out and there were three kids who walked past me with candles. I asked them what the candles were for and they really didn't have an answer for me. I went off on them about marching for reasons they didn't know about. Was I wrong?? Probably, but I needed to vent somehow. So I can understand how the people you worked with were acting.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - by JimmyBlueEyes - 08-28-2003, 04:49 AM