Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norton @ University of Buffalo pictures
First off... the show was fucking GREAT!

Jimmy material was once again hysterical. I was sitting in the 6th row (center) and my digital camera always has problems with stage lighting, but I decided to try and take one just to see what I came up with. The practice shot came out like shit... like I knew it would, but I left it in so you can see how bad stage lighting does to my camera.

Then Jimmy mentioned that he would be selling his CD's after the show and posing for pictures. My camera's flash was still set for the f'ed up stage lights and ended up not getting the best shot of Norton and Hottie when they posed together. It even messed up on mine, but was able to fix it and snap another one with the proper flash settings...

[Image: image004.jpg]

We then met up with Hottie and a few people from various message boards to knock back a few beers and wings at a nearby bar.

It was a great night, and Norton gave me another clue to the O&A return puzzle. It's all speculation, but what he said on stage about the O&A situation, solidified what I have been thinking all along.

Well... check out the other pictures I took last night, even though I didn't get that many shots of Norton...

http://www.buffnet.net/~paulk/NortonUB/index.htm Cool
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Norton @ University of Buffalo pictures - by BuffaloPaul - 02-08-2004, 06:03 PM