Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Manilow, you fucking clutz!
I would like to make an official statement to the board:

I want to thank everyone for their well-wishes and prayers. Having something like this happen in such a public way is just a little embarassing. I have been assured that this will not effect my concerts or posting on this board in any way. Once I have fully recovered, I will still be able to give the quality posts that you all have grown to love and enjoy over the last few years.

Of course this will not help in my sense of direction in getting to board events (TOG) or my ability to kill threads or my inability to find teh funney. Thankfully, this incident has not damaged my sense of humor, which is the driving force behind all the many fans that I have here and around the web.

As I recover from this unfortunate circumstance, I will have to make less appearances than usual, which hasn't been much already, but I will be back and better than ever in no time!

Thanks again, everyone! I will be back soon enough. Until then, keep posting and making this the greatest message board of the Millinium!

[Image: lbr.gif]

(The preceding has been a parody post. I apologize for the lack of humorus content. It's early and I need more coffee)

Messages In This Thread
Barry Manilow, you fucking clutz! - by Metalfan - 06-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Barry Manilow, you fucking clutz! - by Sloats - 06-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Barry Manilow, you fucking clutz! - by Rooner - 06-04-2003, 07:34 PM
Barry Manilow, you fucking clutz! - by BARRY MANILOW - 06-05-2003, 11:36 AM