Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The O&A File Sharing Ring
Thanks to a post by ThaBrkrs349 in the SU forum of wackbag.com and what seems like a huge boost in people downloading O&A audio off me I have an idea on how to get O&A audio to people in an organized fashion and get everyone sharing and expanding their O&A audio collection. Follow along:

1- People who are interested can send me their AOL Instant Messenger screenname and a list of the O&A files they have to share (I use a program called Print Folders 1.4 ).

2- I then create a link to the list in my Audio section of my site along with contact information.

3- Then whoever wants to get files, agrees to add their name to the list and share their files as well. As their collection grows they can send me an updated list to post.

4- All sharing would be done thru AOL Instant Messenger. I would also have a AIM Buddy List people can download and add to their existing list that would be updated daily.

Its been two days since I started the the O&A File Sharing Ring and it's doing well. We now have 13 members including myself sharing bits, full shows, stand up acts, soundboards and more!

I hope others give this a chance and join in. Even if you have one file to share, this is a great way to make your collection grow. And once your collection does grow, you give another new person joining in a chance to expand their collection as well by giving them another option to find what they need. The reality is that as more and more people get their collections growing, they have more material they can share with people who do not know O&A. We as an O&A community can do what we can to spread the virus and make the O&A army stronger than what O&A left it when they were cancelled!

Anyone interested, please do not hesitate to IM me on AIM (SBlueman Radio) or email me with any questions or comments.

Check out the Ring here: http://www.sblueman.com/ona_audio.html
[Image: 855.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by SBlueman - 07-14-2003, 07:06 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by NastyHam - 07-30-2003, 02:48 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by SBlueman - 08-05-2003, 06:40 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by DamageInc. - 08-05-2003, 06:51 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by NastyHam - 08-05-2003, 06:52 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by SBlueman - 08-14-2003, 04:04 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by Suzie - 08-26-2003, 01:47 PM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by SBlueman - 10-06-2003, 01:21 AM
The O&A File Sharing Ring - by SBlueman - 07-19-2003, 01:26 AM