Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've got some time...help me with a little experiment
poop?
I hope DIG's New Years resolution is to get house-trained.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
DIG's shits have great form.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Everyone knock it the fuck off now or I will start cleaning fucking house on this stupid, fucking message board.

Stop it.

Now.

Don't fucking test me.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
stop what?
The whining, complaining, arguing, discussing whether or not Galt does anything useful. I don't do anything useful. Nobody here is fucking useful. I'm tired of fucking hearing about it. Everybody shut the fuck up and do your own thing and quit worrying about what anybody else is fucking doing.

Idiots.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
i thought we'd quite successfully diverted this to a discussion of poop
Indeed.

Carry on.
Just had 2 Bloody Marys. I feel much better now. Thanks for asking.
i'm actually looking forward to leaving for work. i'm starving and all i have is a couple of godiva chocolates.