Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long is too long, Over an hour or less
I just have a numb dick.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Doesn't that make you just not want to bother?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
2 hours is enough.
iused to just fuck for an hour straight.....i dont orgasm so i could reall go far as long as the guy can hold out. i think thats why i prefer my sex long because its just what i am used to.
9 hr.s is my best, what did everyone else get?
Quote:Originally posted by The Almighty Spaz
9 hr.s is my best, what did everyone else get?
Was that when you were with Ladi Di or Marion? :lol:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:[i]i think thats why i prefer my sex long because its just what i am used to.

for that line alone i may have to cross state lines
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
I give you ten minutes after I'm done and then you're shit out of luck.

I need a cigarette, a glass of water, and a nap.

If you want to continue while I'm sleeping you're more than welcomed to however.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
such a guy :lol:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
I'm still looking for her penis.

I'll find it.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>