Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regan at Governors
You know him, you love him, you can't live without him. Brian Regan at Governors the weekend of the 22nd-24th.

He's at the Govs in Medford Friday the 22nd. He's in Levittown on the 23rd and 24th.

Showtimes are 8 and 10:30 Friday and Saturday, 7 Sunday.

28 Bucks per person with a 2 Drink Minimum or the $53 dinner plan. We're gonna go to the 24th. See ya there.
For more info Governors Comedy Club
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
He sucks! Wink

Oh great, I just noticed the dates. Yet another comedy show that may lure people away from the party on the 23rd. :disappointed:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I'd love to see Regan live, but I'll have to go another time. I'm going to the Vos show instead.
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Oh great, I just noticed the dates. Yet another comedy show that may lure people away from the party on the 23rd. :disappointed:

Oh, there's a party? Why didn't I hear anything about a fucking party? :grin2:Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach

Oh, there's a party? Why didn't I hear anything about a fucking party? :grin2:Tongue
It's because you are too busy living it up in that hotbed of activity known as Wisconsin. Wink

It's because you are too busy living it up in that hotbed of activity known as Wisconsin. Wink

Yeah, but I will be in Jersey on the 23rd, so neeer-neeer-neener. Tongue

However, I won't be at the party nor the Regan show.

Yeah, but I will be in Jersey on the 23rd, so neeer-neeer-neener. Tongue

However, I won't be at the party nor the Regan show.
What, you're too good for us now? Sad
Just because you've entered the glitz and glamour of GreenHollyBayWood, we're peons not worthy of your presence? Wink

What, you're too good for us now? Sad

Well, duh. Wink
You didn't even comment on my GreenHollyBayWood. I'm highly disappointed. Tongue
You didn't even comment on my GreenHollyBayWood. I'm highly disappointed. Tongue

OK...

If that was a person's name I'd say "Look at his name tag! It's... BIG!"

Lame, yes, but I hadda bring the thread back to Brian somehow. :backflip: