Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's show
Did anyone hear it? It was a fucking classic! Clearly one of their best shows ever!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I don't expect this forum to get much action for quite some time. But, if you insist, feel free to update us on what you thought you heard on your drive home from work each day. Mr Roger's might be dead, but our imaginations live on.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Funny thing is O&A play a lot of music nowadays. I don't get it. :confused:
My drive home was all good.... XM 80s station rules! :grin2:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Funny thing is O&A play a lot of music nowadays. I don't get it.

They've been running a "best pop song" contest for a few months now.

I think it's running for another year or so.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:Funny thing is O&A play a lot of music nowadays. I don't get it.

They've been running a "best pop song" contest for a few months now.

I think it's running for another year or so.
Ahhh, that explains it. I had a feeling it had something to do with another long drawn out contest. Big Grin
Why don't you put a bracket together to help us all follow along easier.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Why don't you put a bracket together to help us all follow along easier.
Damn man, you must be a mind reader! I was just in the process of doing just that. Confusedmug:
When I listen to Booker & Lopez in the morning, it's just like listening to O&A... except for the fact that one of them is a woman... and neither one of them is funny... and the show sucks... and... I... but... it... Sad
It's alright to cry, buddy.