Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Status
What would you like it to be?

Don't think that anything you say, you'll get. I'm just being lazy and don't feel like thinking too much these days. Feel free to browse the archived board to pick out something from that past that tickled your proverbial pickle. Also, feel free to suggest a status for another member. Bear in mind that if your idea sucks more than Ninny on a work night, you'll end up a victim of my drunken imagination.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Be my friend.. pwetty pwease?
[Image: opus.gif]
<font color=black>BIG BLACK COCK</font>
Quote:Bear in mind that if your idea sucks more than Ninny on a work night, you'll end up a victim of my drunken imagination.

The rent has to get paid somehow and I've yet to hear a complaint.

:wow::wow:Tongue:wow:Tongue
Quote:Be my friend.. pwetty pwease?

How about "I wish I were Jared"?
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Since your AIDS can I be SARS? :confused:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img border=2 src=&quot;http://members.aol.com/rnfpantera/rfsig4&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I'm not feeling creative... I throw myself on the mercy of Alkey's drunken mind.

(Why do I know I'll regret that? Big Grin )
Quote:Since your AIDS can I be SARS?

:tumble:
I don't like mine.

Why do you always get to be a queen?
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Well now i see how it works...its all an elaborate scheme. All the popular people get Status' first. You guys fucking suck.