Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chest just popped...
I stubbed my dick on Hottie's tongue.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I reached down to grab a bag of laundry today and caught my finger on the handle for one of the drawers and it went up into my fingernail and pulled it off a little. Pain Pain Pain. Gonna chop it off with a set of wire cutters.

As for you Tenbats, if it was in the center of your chest, it's probably just crepitus, the cracking noise that is made when you crack your knuckles. Same thing. It's probably something like that in the area where your ribs meet your sternum. Sounds freaky but nothing to be worried about unless you're really in terrible pain. Then you probably popped one of your ribs out of the cartilage and then you'd be in trouble. Any other questions for Dr. Jimmy, please u2u me.

Oh yeah one other thing, people have had their ribs broken when CPR was performed on them, I know cause I did it once.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Maybe his lungs suicide bombed his heart.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I stubbed my dick on Hottie's tongue.

:disappointed:

You know what that means alkey...........this is gonna hurt you much worse than me............
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
IT'S FINE!

IT'S FINE!
I don't think he's gonna complain
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!