Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a new sexual to homo
Anyone know where my services will be put to good use? I'm clean and have all my papers.

I sat on an orange cone once and it was never seen again.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
So you're offering your services to someone who wants to crawl up your ass and die? :confused:
If you promise to die, then yes.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
But I don't want to crawl up your ass, not even to become a mod.
like there's any other way:grin2:
Death was on the table.

Modship wasn't.
Super Adminship was. :grin2:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
That's not fair.

We could fit Iraq up your ass. I don't think Bush's idea for Iraqi Freedom was having them all become administrators on this board. Besides, their moms' all really do live in boxes. It wouldn't be politically correct.
This isn't about my ass, it's about yours.

Pffft, all talkin' as if you couldn't fit large Middle Eastern countries up YOUR ass.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I can fit Turkey in my mouth.

:lol: