Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess unless you are a major airline, security is not important
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
This past July I went to Las Vegas for the week, when I hit security I did what was asked, and placed all my metal shit in that little cup thing before walking through the detector. In that cup was my key chain, which I had totally forgotten had one of those multi-purpose knife things, not a big knife or anything - but a knife, I kinda figured once I placed it in the cup I'd be losing it before getting on the plane and really had nobody to blame but myself for it.

Not a thing was said about it, fuck they didn't even look at it. My name isn't Mohammed and I don't wear sheets as clothes... but still.
That is just sad. And some people wonder why other countries consider us lazy. :disappointed:

Quote: The only thing that has really changed in the air since 9/11 is you no longer get a metal butter knife with your meal.
Right there the terrorists have won. Have you ever tried cutting airline food with that thing? Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I've driven across the border 4 times since 9/11.

I was really nervous the first time, had my passport, b/c, additional photo ID all prepared to hand over.

*custom's guy (didn't even take the mitt-full of ID I was extending)* Where were you born?

*me* Canada.

*him* Where are you headed?

*me* T&A with O&A!

*him (chuckle)* Okay, drive thru!!!

I was astounded. The following 3 times, one time a guy peeked into my van, the other 2, didn't look in my vehicle AT ALL.

AT ALL

I should consider drug-running.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie

I was really nervous the first time, had my passport, b/c, additional photo ID all prepared to hand over.

*custom's guy (didn't even take the mitt-full of ID I was extending)* Where were you born?

*me* Canada.

*him* Where are you headed?

*me* T&A with O&A!

*him (chuckle)* Okay, drive thru!!!

I was astounded. The following 3 times, one time a guy peeked into my van, the other 2, didn't look in my vehicle AT ALL.

AT ALL

I should consider drug-running.

with the price of pot in Buffalo, you'd make a good buck doing it :lol:

Ever cross during a snowstorm? the lazy fucks won't even consider leaving that little booth to look in your car.

I'm tellin ya, thats the best time to smuggle anything across.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Wanna team up?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
50 units of 10mg ritalin

50 units of 250mg percocets

3 ounces of northern lights.

1 "8 ball".

I'll be waiting Hottie. Let me know when you've reached Jersey, ok? :bouncy:

Maybe you were just yapping so much he just wanted to get rid of you

you - yap.. yap.. whitefolks.. yap.. yap.. cocksmoker... yap yap..

him - listen lady we all know whitefolks is a cocksmoker... just drive on thru..

(and look.. i didnt say "fuck off twat"
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin:grin:Wink
Warming up to me. I told you I'd fuck you 'till you loved me.

Prick.

Tongue
"WAHHH I wish the Kiddie Table people would leave me alone. WAHHH"

Rolleyes

and I changed my percocet order to 30 units. thank you.

Ritalin is MORE GOODER. :nod:
Wanna team up?

only if we get to smoke the profit Wink
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
Wanna team up?

only if we get to smoke the profit Wink

*spits on hand*

Done deal. I'm rolling though, unless you know how to put a filter in it.............