Poll: Is it time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time?
Is it time that I went back to being Jack?

I sometimes tire of this name. The charade was over months ago. But at the same time I don't know if its worth the time/energy to request the name change.
[Image: opus.gif]
[Image: vb_ShowLetter.gif]
I don't remember giving you that status.

And are you sure you wanna' pull the curtain away so quickly? Opus had a modicum of respect. Jack had none.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Opus has respect? :o

Holy shit.
Oh.. and my buddy Crack hooked me up with that wonderful status.
What would you like deleted?

I can make things happen around here. Oh, yeah. I can.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Hmm.. for starters..

How about Ken. Can we delete Ken?
I knew I like jack for a reason...LMAO....I second his motion.
Speaking of motion,
[Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif][Image: 127abeae.gif]
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
Without Ken many of you would have nothing to live for.
It's a truth they fail to recognize.