Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
Quote: Leetch is going to the Devils. That's my prediction.
we don't want him, nobody will cheer for him in Jersey.
You take our useless parts (i.e. MacLean, Driver, Holik), we don't take yours, get that straight.
Don't yell at me, I'm a Devils fan like you. It's just a feeling that I have.
Personally I don't want him either. 5-10 years ago, without a doubt I would have loved to have seen him in NJ, but not now.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
[Image: broom.jpg]

[Image: fishfry.jpg]

once again Fishsticks, thanks for the few rays of sunshine....
Quote:Originally posted by TheGameHHH
Quote: Leetch is going to the Devils. That's my prediction.
we don't want him, nobody will cheer for him in Jersey.
You take our useless parts (i.e. MacLean, Driver, Holik), we don't take yours, get that straight.

Least Ranger fans show up to the games, even as much as they suck right now. Devils can win 16 cups in a row and they still wouldn't sell out.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Let the purge begin!

First Kovalev, now Nedved
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:ATLANTA -- Eric Lindros will undergo surgery on his right shoulder, Rangers GM Glen Sather announced Tuesday, ending his season and likely his career as a New York Ranger.

(more)

And I was sure he would die on the ice.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
It's never to late, I heard they are trying to reform the WHL... An old battered Lindros can show up there and have his brains cracked open again on the blue line. Don't give up hope!!!
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
<<<By the way, if he trades Leetch, I will hunt Sather down myself and...umm...uhhh...

say lots of mean things and stuff.
>>>
Start the hunt !!!
look at the roster left -- it is no better than a AHL team -- & anyone who thinks he won't sign too many stars next year is a fool --- they will never completely rebuild
Like VD I keep comming back when you don't want me too!

[Image: ravencrow.jpg]
This is too easy. No fun.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]