Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
GameHHH, I look forward to the smack talking that will take place back and forth throughout this upcoming season. Its all in good fun. I hope you see it the same way.

However, for the last time, I ask politely...

go open your own fuckin thread about your lame ass boring ass no selling out home game pathetic former Colorado Rockies name havin' team and STEP OFF.

Thank you.

:kiss:

and congrats. You've made my "person to talk smack to" list. I'll be sure to come at you with every win my Blueshirts posts over your neutral trap faggot team.

Without Brodeur or Stevens, you would have no cups. Enjoy the ride while it lasts focker.
haha, i agree, this season will be a lot of fun......i'm down for non-stop shit talking
Quote:Originally posted by TheGameHHH
haha, i agree, this season will be a lot of fun......i'm down for non-stop shit talking

bitch, I said get your own dam....oh...wait..yeah, should be fun. Wink Confusedpin:

fuckin Devil fan faggot. :moon:

on a positive note, the Blueshirts whooped on the Columbus Bluejackets, winning the game last night with a score of 5-0. :backflip:

its pre-season but its a WIN. I'll take it. :nod:
source : Blueshirts Bulletin...

copy & pasted from my inbox to those out there who care about thier beloved Broadway Blueshirts

-------

RANGERS REASSIGN SIX TO HARTFORD (AHL)

23 ACTIVE PLAYERS REMAIN ON ROSTER
New York Rangers President, General Manager and Head Coach Glen Sather announced today that the club has reassigned forwards Dominic Moore and Juris Stals, defensemen Bryce Lampman, Lawrence Nycholat, Fedor Tjutin and goaltender Jason LaBarbera to the Hartford Wolf Pack of the American Hockey League (AHL).

The Rangers now have 23 players remaining in training camp, including two goaltenders, seven defensemen and 14 forwards. Goaltender Dan Blackburn remains inactive due to a left shoulder injury, while right wing Pavel Bure remains sidelined due to a knee injury.

New York will continue its exhibition schedule on Sunday, September 28 when the team faces the Boston Bruins.

Players Remaining with the New York Rangers:

Goaltenders: Mike Dunham and Jussi Markkanen

Defense: Greg de Vries, Darius Kasparaitis, Brian Leetch, Vladimir Malakhov, Boris Mironov, Tom Poti and Dale Purinton

Forwards: Matthew Barnaby, Anson Carter, Jan Hlavac, Bobby Holik, Alex Kovalev, Dan LaCouture, Eric Lindros, Jamie Lundmark, Mark Messier, Petr Nedved, Ronald Petrovicky, Martin Rucinsky, Richard Scott and Chris Simon
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
fuckin Devil fan faggot. :moon:

:fire:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Flyers
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
Leetchie, you can do it! We're pullin' for ya... ::fingers crossed::

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/...9044c.html

Sather likes look of Leetch

By JOHN DELLAPINA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Encouraged by the results of a recent bone scan and impressed with the injured defenseman's recent workouts, Rangers GM/coach Glen Sather said yesterday that he could envision Brian Leetch playing in the Oct. 10 opener.
"The amount of work he's been doing has been phenomenal," Sather said yesterday, after Leetch walked past his office without a boot or soft cast on his reinjured left ankle.

"He comes in here and runs in the hydro pool for an hour and then does upper body work for an hour and then rides the bike for an hour and then goes back in the pool," Sather said. "I wouldn't rule him out."

Leetch has not skated since a Sept.7 pickup game, during which he was struck with a shot on the left ankle - in the same spot where he was hit last Dec.3. He suffered a severely bruised ankle tendon last season and missed 11 weeks.

Sather said Leetch will attempt to resume skating sometime next week. If he suffers no setbacks, that would give him about a week before the opener at Minnesota.

OK WITH BARNABY: Sather rejected the notion that his deployment of winger Matthew Barnaby so far in the preseason has constituted a phaseout or portended his being exposed for Friday's waiver draft.

Barnaby has been assigned to fourth-line duty in his three preseason appearances and was the lone healthy returning veteran scratched from Thursday's game against Columbus.

"He's been fine," Sather said. "Don't write it as something that's not there. Don't look at this as 'We're going to get rid of Matthew Barnaby day.' Matthew's a good guy and plays hard.

"It wasn't as if we were sitting him out because we wanted to punish him. We wanted to look at other people."

ANOTHER LOOK: Injured goaltender Dan Blackburn was reevaluated by doctors yesterday but no new information on his damaged shoulder nerve was available. The Rangers have no idea when Blackburn will be able to play again, since there's no telling how quickly the injured nerve will regenerate itself.

Originally published on September 27, 2003
Leetch is washed up
Could you please open your Colorado Roc..I mean Devils thread so I can "enhance" it as well as you "enhance" this thread?
no, i refuse to allow you to defile I thread I would take great pride in. Its much more fun pissing you off.