Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
the special teams, 0-30...cut it out assholes.

Score some power play goals, will ya?

On a brighter note, my man Kovie scores his first of hopefully 40+ goals.

[Image: alex1.jpg]

Two shots from basically the blue line go in and a deflection off of one of our own to lose 3-1 against the 2003 Western Conference Champion Anahiem Ducks.

These things happen from time to time Dunham but next time...

you better stop those bullshit, virtually-no-screening-involved point shots, you ass. You stop those two long distance shots and we're looking at a one point earning game with the tie or at worst, suffering an overtime loss...and still getting a point.
Rangers up on Dallas 2-0, Please hold on!!! Stay on target... I was at the game SUnday they blew in the 3rd period, bad memories Sad
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Rangers WIN! 3-0

Markinnan with his home debut, busts out the 34 save SHUTOUT.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!

and now, introducing the second place scorer of ALL TIME in the NHL...

[Image: debut.jpg]

[Image: a_messier_st.jpg]

[Image: ss-mmcohp_lg.jpg]

[Image: waynemark.gif]

Messier, now second in all-time NHL scoring. Only second to his dear friend, The Great One himself.

Congrats Messier. Keep it rolling.
He truly is the Messiah Wink
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
if only we jews crucified him too Angel
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
if only we jews crucified him too Angel

Shut yur filthy mouth. First you disgrace the godly Donny Baseball and now slag on the great Messier. Have you no morals? Are you such a deep rooted bitter sports fan you must diss the greats.

I highly adivse you to slide under the nearest gas truck and taste your own entrails.

Good day sir.
I bet you are one of those losers who still thinks his Don Mattingly rookie card will have value one day. Just as you think that Messier was anything more than a cheap hoodlum that throws elbows. He was lucky on every one of those goals... and he's gay.

Put that in your pot pipe and smoke it.
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
I bet you are one of those losers who still thinks his Don Mattingly rookie card will have value one day. Just as you think that Messier was anything more than a cheap hoodlum that throws elbows. He was lucky on every one of those goals... and he's gay.

Put that in your pot pipe and smoke it.

May you drink a heaping cup of AIDS
shit, is it breakfast time already??
listen up bagel lover, Mark Messier is only bested by WAYNE GRETZKY in all time scoring.

There is no one who has scored more. He has scored more than Mike Bossy, Brian Trottier, Bill Smith and Dennis Potvin (SUCKS!) More than any shitty Islander, EVER.

So, show some respect to The Messiah, the only man that has led us to a championship in the last 63 years

before I beat you with a matzah ball.