Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
our guys got us 4 cups...in a row.

messier can't shine Nick Kypreos's skates
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
listen up bagel lover, Mark Messier is only bested by WAYNE GRETZKY in all time scoring.

There is no one who has scored more. He has scored more than Mike Bossy, Brian Trottier, Bill Smith and Dennis Potvin (SUCKS!) More than any shitty Islander, EVER.

So, show some respect to The Messiah, the only man that has led us to a championship in the last 63 years

before I beat you with a matzah ball.

Amen Brother, PREACH ON!
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:our guys got us 4 cups...in a row.

messier can't shine Nick Kypreos's skates

we're not discussing team efforts right now...

WHO IS SECOND IN ALL TIME SCORING???

is it Bossy, Potvin (SUCKS!) and the rest of your Fishstick fags?

NOPE.

is it NY Rangers Captain, number eleven, Mark Messier? -

YES.

case CLOSED. Confusedmug:

P.S. I heard Bossy sucked 37 dicks...in a row.
Glen Sather skates faster than Messier these days.

i hope he goes to the hall of fame as an Oiler.

I hope he goes onto the ice MacTavish-style, and his cro-mag forehead gets caved in by a zamboni.
Quote:P.S. I heard Bossy sucked 37 dicks...in a row.

A congratulations is due for Peca who now has moved 2nd on that all time list, passing Vukota with 35 dicks in a row.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
[Image: isles.gif]

Trust the Gordon's Fishermen!
nice fuckin move by Hlavac to beat Weekes on that penalty shot! To bad we lost the game... Sad
Unlike the Isles, who beat Dallad 4 to 1. Eat them fishsticks, biatches
Fuck off, cocksmocker. I hope the Islanders' bus rolls over Clif Burton style.
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude

I hope the Islanders' bus rolls over Clif Burton style.

:disappointed:

bummer. total bummer.

"When a man dies, he murders a part of the world..."

RIP Cliff.

And fishstick boy, good job...we shut them Twinkle Twinkle Little Star bitches OUT with our BACKUP goaltender.

How you like DEM apples?