Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
every dog has their day. Wink
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude

I hope the Islanders' bus rolls over Clif Burton style.

:disappointed:

bummer. total bummer.

"When a man dies, he murders a part of the world..."

RIP Cliff.

What, what I say!? Angel

relax, just a reference dude...
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
every dog has their day. Wink

Speaking of fishsticks, what the fuck is up with that gay ass Pirates of the Caribbean rip off commercial. I have never seen anything as tacky in hockey since Disney made a mighty duck team, or Niles the viking...
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
it was an impressive reference, don't get me wrong...just a bummer of a reference.

GIP - I gots yo' dog right HERE! OOHHH!!!!

and Carolina, relish your victory, we beat you all last season and were 1-0-1 in the first 2 this season, you sluts were due, perhaps.

Can't win them all anyways. Go Rangers.

Meanwhile, Kovie scored a point in 7 of the last 8 games. Dats mah dawg. WORD.

[Image: ca718240.gif]
Smells like crispy, burnt, overcooked, battered fishsticks tonight.

Though Rangers always gotta make it interesting I guess, bleh.. Still season so far it's 2-0

p.s. Potvin Sucks
p.p.s. the Rangers still blow
RANGERS ROLL PAST BRUINS, 4-2

Petr Nedved and Bobby Holik each netted a pair of goals and Mike Dunham stopped 31 shots as the Rangers skated into the Christmas break with a 4-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Monday at MSG. Darius Kasparaitis and Boris Mironov each collected two assists on the night as the Blueshirts moved to 2-1-0 in their last three games and 3-0-0 in their last three vs. Boston. New York will now be idle until Friday, when they host the Toronto Maple Leafs at MSG

source: NYRangers.com

-----

:bouncy:

Now lets try and get that 1st win against the Leafs on Saturday, shall we?
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Now lets try and get that 1st win against the Leafs on Saturday, shall we?

Amen!
oops, I meant on Friday...get that win on FRIDAY vs the Leafs.
We Want Fishsticks!!

4-0 this season... I sense a great mourning at the Nassau Masoleum

[Image: fishfry.jpg]