Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
The Islanders should have a contest with thier fans and allow those winners to play against us, perhaps they'd have a better chance at beating us this season?

And can I PLEASE steal that pic?? LOL
oh please feel free to =)
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Confusedpin:
If there was ever a time in the season for both the Rangers and Islanders to make their move, it's now. Sad

Scott Stevens out indefinitely
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Ok, after witnessing such a pathetic first period against the Flyers just now and already being down 2-0, NOW I'll admit it.

This season is over.

fuckin' assholes.
On this note my hockey viewing season has begun. Go Flyers!

Make that 3-0 :lol:
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Holik said it best:

"We are fundamentally the worst team in the league."

Can somebody please assassinate Dunham for me? Thanks.
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Holik said it best:

\"We are fundamentally the worst team in the league.\"

Can somebody please assassinate Dunham for me? Thanks.

Dunham? He along with Jagr are like the only good things your team has going for them. It's not his fault they don't have the slightest clue how to play defense. Hell, even Brodeur would get shelled with the Rangers in front of him.

Oh yeah, and another thing, Let's Go Devils! :tongue:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote: Holik said it best:

\"We are fundamentally the worst team in the league.\"
ya know, i think i've been silent long enough. I was tryin to be cool and let you Rangers fans think you had a decent team this year, but what's even more pathetic is the fact that you buy every superstar in the NHL and you still can't finish above .500. Honestly, fold your franchise. The pain you are causing other NHL fans is unbearable. I mean, don't get me wrong, as a Devils fan I LOVE seeing this, but I think the rest of the fans of the NHL hate seeing this team operate. You guys are terrible, an absolutly rediculous franchise. Oh how Gretzsky's words make me laugh, who's the Mickey Mouse franchise now?!?!
Regardless of our current futility...

The Devils can win 10 more cups before we win our next one and your beloved Colorado Rockies will STILL be second fiddle to the NY Rangers ORIGINAL SIX, forever top of the NHL food chain.

and speaking of "futility"...

---------------------------

Dear NY Islanders,

Thank you for providing rays of sunshine in an otherwise ominous season.

Sincerely,
A NY Rangers Fan

[Image: fishfry.jpg]

don't mind me, golf season is almost here, I know. It's just that I still have to get my shots in while I can. Don't mind me. GameHHH, your Devils can kiss my balls. Go Rangers.