Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NY Rangers 2003-2004 Thread
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
The Devils can win 10 more cups before we win our next one and your beloved Colorado Rockies will STILL be second fiddle to the NY Rangers ORIGINAL SIX, forever top of the NHL food chain.

I'm partial to the Kansas City Scouts, thank you very much. :tongue:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Mon 4 NYR 1 3rd period 14mins left

Oh it hurts.... it really really hurts being a Ranger fan right now...

someone please put them out of their misery

*sobs openly*

I can't take it no more!!!

Oh god, oh god, oh god....

the pain...

the agony...

this must be what a Red Sox fan must feel like...

ugggh
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Sather out as coach

It sure took him long enough to realize he wasn't getting the job done and fired himself.
oh man this makes me happy. You know your team sucks when your GM fires himself as head coach because he can't lead the greatest talent in the league to a record above .500.
seriously, no joke.......fold the franchise
I want to see Sather's decapitated head placed on a pike outside the Garden foyer on 7th ave. Then and only then will I feel satisfied.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
A mere formality for Sather as he only looks to spend more time as a GM between now and the trading deadline, hoping to move some of the veterans. Also, I'm sure he was getting tired of hearing the "Fire Sather" chants from behind the bench. Maybe the jeering isn't as loud up in his GM suite or wherever he happens to sit during home games? Rolleyes

By the way, if he trades Leetch, I will hunt Sather down myself and...umm...uhhh...

say lots of mean things and stuff.
Quote:Originally posted by TheGameHHH
oh man this makes me happy. You know your team sucks when your GM fires himself as head coach because he can't lead the greatest talent in the league to a record above .500.
seriously, no joke.......fold the franchise

Filthy heathen, may you become intimate with the grill of Greenline bus going 60mph.
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
By the way, if he trades Leetch, I will hunt Sather down myself and...umm...uhhh...

say lots of mean things and stuff.

Leetch is going to the Devils. That's my prediction.
Doesn't make sense, they need Leech on the Blue Line. If anything move that heap of shit Kovalev. At this point I would happily trade both Kovalev and Hlavac for an old, used, beat up zamboni
Leetch to Toronto or Dallas

Kovie to Detroit

the latest buzz/my hunch...

I don't think Louie Lam will touch Leetch with his one year @ $6.5 million contract still attached to his side.