Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix Revolutions
The full trailer has finally been released here.

From the trailer alone, this looks like it's going to be even more confusing than the last one.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
11/5/03 could not get here fast enough!!
I'll be going to see it the first day it comes out, that's for sure. Smile
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
I'll probably go a month later like I did with Reloaded to avoid the crowds, but get stuck in a theatre where the idiot projector guy doesn't pay attention to the out of focus picture and I miss the first 5 minutes trying to fucking track down someone to get it fixed.
If I can't catch it on opening day then I will at some point during opening weekend. (barring personal targedy or mother nature fuckin things up)

This triilogy is shaping up to be the greatest sci-fi trilogy of all time. Yes, even surpassing Star Wars. For me at least.

Thats right, I said it.
Quote:This triilogy is shaping up to be the greatest sci-fi trilogy of all time. Yes, even surpassing Star Wars. For me at least.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
AHEM.

"shaping up to be"

"for me at least"

Wink Confusedmug:

(I am reserving final judgement until having seen Revolutions. )
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
This triilogy is shaping up to be the greatest sci-fi trilogy of all time. Yes, even surpassing Star Wars. For me at least.

I like the whole Matrix movies and all and I'm sure I'll like Revolutions as well, but for me I can already say it's not as fullfilling as the Star Wars trilogy.
The reason for that is simple. I like to come out of these types of movies satisfied and entertained, not feeling like I just sat through someone's thesis on Molecular Astro Metaphysics. :confused:
One shot I found REALLY interesting was right before the "Matrix Revolutions" logo appears - you see one of the hacker hovercrafts kinda looking like it's going down, but behind it is a blue sky with a crescent moon.

But but.... we darkened the skies.....

Anyway, the way I see it, Reloaded was supposed to leave you asking questions... questions that would be answered in Revolutions. Like why Neo would have powers in the supposed "real" world, or how Agent Smith could actually get out of the Matrix and into a person.... the accepted answer so far is that the "real world" is actually just another layer built into the Matrix, to give people a choice, let them get out if they want to. Cause why would they try to get out if they think they're already out?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
TOP!! :bouncy:

Within 72 hours, I will have seen this film. I am quite excited. I just watched the first installment last night, taking mental notes, making refreshed observations, noticing new things about it since having watched Reloaded.

I now plan on seeing Reloaded tommorrow night to better prepare myself for the final installment.

After seeing Revolutions, I will then seek out others to engage in conversation regarding this (hopefully) genius trilogy.

In closing, I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate that I am indeed a proud sci-fi geek. thank you.