Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think
Pffft...
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I'm creating a Fatty's Forum in the hopes that it will attract Galt and his millions.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
when did you become so bitter Alkey?
When I spent a small fortune this morning to have my car fixed...

When did you become so hopeless?
that was probably on arrival.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
until my anti-forum is created the hole is mine!
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
I already told you that I thought the "anti-forum" was a good idea.
Will you two bitches stop squabbling in GIP's Forum?
Quote:that was probably on arrival.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!"

*sigh*
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Will your next thread be about how we should worship MYLF because you wanna' get your dick wet?
The "worship MYLF" part is good, but you'll have to get your dick wet elsewhere.