Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCK YOU _______________
fuck ME for not coming back to read this thread until NOW.

and fuck you to WORK. I was off the last four days, I don't wanna go back. "Work", fuck you, you stink. My balls on your chin, "work".
fuck you President Bush! Its your fault that we are under a secretive near marshall law
[Image: toddevf1.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by ToddEvf
fuck you President Bush! Its your fault that we are under a secretive near marshall law
I had such high hopes for you, but then I saw this Sad
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Quote:Originally posted by ToddEvf
I had such high hopes for you, but then I saw this Sad

Maybe he's in a No Spin Zone Angel
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Maybe he's in a No Spin Zone

well, he forgot to leave his name & town.

oh and fuck YOU old lady in the minivan for cutting me off twice within 35 seconds. if you weren't so old, I'd make you pull over and I'd fuckin' backhand you a good one. slut.

and fuck you to all the parents out there who felt it was appropriate to bring 3-5 year old kids to see the Matrix.

and please, let them make fuckin' chimpanzee noises and feel free to not tell them to be quiet...fuckin' douches.
Quote:Maybe he's in a No Spin Zone Angel
Which is exactly where you should be as well. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Quote:Maybe he's in a No Spin Zone Angel
Which is exactly where you should be as well. Big Grin

I live in no spin...and I haven't seen O'Reilly there ever. In fact, not many pundits are here in No Spin. Confusedmug:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
to people who refuse to see their shortcomings and refuse to acknowledge that they are responsible for their failures. FUCK YOU! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
To all of my brothers friends that come into my house and scream and blast music and do nothing but annoy the fuck out of me.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!