Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Where is Toronto anyhow? Is that like in Wisconsin?
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
no...wisconsin actually has plumbing
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
But it freezes up a lot and the shit just flows all over the place.
[Image: Lenin-black_26white.gif]
I think it's due time to invade those filthy, scheming Canucks. I don't trust them, any culture who says "Ehh" and has spawned the likes of Alanis Morissette deserves to be bitchslapped. Level it completely into frigid barren, parking garage.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
I think it's due time to invade those filthy, scheming Canucks. I don't trust them, any culture who says \"Ehh\" and has spawned the likes of Alanis Morissette deserves to be bitchslapped. Level it completely into frigid barren, parking garage.

did you know that 80% of canadians live 50 miles from the US border.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Quote:did you know that 80% of canadians live 50 miles from the US border.

That's just what they want you to think... Those sneaky, shifty eyed Canucks. Case and point, watch "Stange Brew" Devious bastids. Strike now while we still have the chance!
I don't think we have to fear a country who's only defense is " damn it's cold up here let's leave"
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Don't be so sure... I still think they pissed off about that whole French-Indian War thing... Ehh?
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
I think it's due time to invade those filthy, scheming Canucks. I don't trust them, any culture who says \"Ehh\" and has spawned the likes of Alanis Morissette deserves to be bitchslapped. Level it completely into frigid barren, parking garage.

Please.

Your pansy-assed soldiers would be crying frostbite within the first 2 days of invasion.

Carry on destroying your own country, continue relying on us to replenish the shit your citizens abuse with typical American disregard, and focus your war efforts on saving face and finding some sharp sticks in Iraq.

Dumbass yanks.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Please.

Your pansy-assed soldiers would be crying frostbite within the first 2 days of invasion.

Carry on destroying your own country, continue relying on us to replenish the shit your citizens abuse with typical American disregard, and focus your war efforts on saving face and finding some sharp sticks in Iraq.

Dumbass yanks.

Those are very hurtful and callous remarks you make about poor, lovable Uncle Sam. We are a peace loving country who only want to coexist and bring about peace with all cultures and nations. Our record speaks for itself! To even insinuate that this great, just nation would ever bring about the misfortune of others brings a tear to me eye.

You godless Canucks are the real warmongers! Micheal J. Fox.. Need I say more?!?!