Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LickMe Talks alot of shit
I was reading SaveOpieandAnthony.net and came across these comments from her.

Why was I reading that site? I don't know. I think I clicked the link from opieandanthony site where I was seeing that we were listed and found this thread where our very own 60ft was begging for wow shots amusing.

I'd like to know if the slit still posts here and if she does if she would care to be as candid about the wow forum on this messageboard.

I'll be waiting.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
She told me she didn't really mean ALL of them. Just yours.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
There's another message board?

hmmm.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Begging?

"Begging"???

:disappointed:

"Begging" is one thing, "requesting" is another. C'mon Silera...you read all of my post in that thread, didn't you? I defended this site - don't hang me out to dry, depicting me as some pathetic begger of WoWs. Jeez.

Yes, I did request WoWs for the WoW forum because quite frankly, in all of my time there, I've never seen a single Wow pic posted. Also, no one had ever opened up a thread directly challenging the female members of said board to post thier wow pics.

LickMe was corrected - and it was I who corrected her. You're right, she did talk some shit.

Bottom line - SoA needs WoW pics and that thread was an attempt to get it going.

It has obviously failed.

*edit* Oh, it might be a long wait...I haven't seen her post in quite some time.
If they don't have any WOW pics
Why not direct them here?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by header
There's another message board?

hmmm.

Yes I actually posted there before. It was funny because the admin over there who opened the board truly feared me after he saw what happened to the other place. "YOU START SHIT HERE AND YOUR GONE!@!@!!!"

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Pussies.

After the other place went down I Tried going to these other boards and posting. I just couldn't do it.
Quote:I defended this site - don't hang me out to dry, depicting me as some pathetic begger of WoWs. Jeez.

If I had typed, "I found this thread where our very own 60ft was begging for wow shots amusing whereupon I read the entire thread and came to the ultimate conclusion that he was not defacto begging for wows but attempting to carry on one the the more vital elements of the show and therefore more of a missionary or martyr for a greater cause", it just wouldn't have had the same effect.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
How's my gal Straw doing? That fucking whore.
Quote:Originally posted by Silera

If I had typed, \"I found this thread where our very own 60ft was begging for wow shots amusing whereupon I read the entire thread and came to the ultimate conclusion that he was not defacto begging for wows but attempting to carry on one the the more vital elements of the show and therefore more of a missionary or martyr for a greater cause\", it just wouldn't have had the same effect.

yes, that's much more accurate. Thank you.