Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Mick
Someone needs to tell her to get her greasy wop ass back to Bay City, Michigan.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Ah, I did not know that.
So then Dame Madonna.
Hahah yeah right. She thinks she's English.

They can have her old withered weathered ass.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Someone needs to tell her to get her greasy wop ass back to Bay City, Michigan.

why do i have to go to Michigan? :confused:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
wrong greasy wop princess...

For you I highly reccomend the Gaza Strip. Heard the mine fields are lovely this time of year.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
i bought you tickets for the Daniel Pearl Journalism Tour...please use them
Where can I book a trip to take part in the Bethany Hamilton surfin safari?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
It's just the English Monarchy trying to pretend they have any relevence. Bring back the days of Henry V, if the bitch can't get you a proper heir. Cut off her head and get a new broad. Henry V was the true leader
i believe you are missing a few iii's after that v
Don't mind him...he's learning to read from Rape's nephew's hooked on phonics kit.
Quote:Originally posted by tricia
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
It's just the English Monarchy trying to pretend they have any relevence. Bring back the days of Henry V, if the bitch can't get you a proper heir. Cut off her head and get a new broad. Henry V was the true leader
i believe you are missing a few iii's after that v

V, VI, VII, VIII. it's all greek to me Wink

Actually im shocked no one caught that til now. My bad...
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Don't mind him...he's learning to read from Rape's nephew's hooked on phonics kit.

That's a very hurtful, callous thing to say. I hope it makes you feel like more a man to slag on someone who made an honest mistake.

May you read Elliott Smith's self help book, "Sticking it where it counts"