Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am staying
you all may have locked me here forever but i will keep posting here just to remind you all of your fear. cowardly faggots! LOL!!!
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
:nod:
coward
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Well, if you're staying, then you might want to take advantage of this.

Conjugal Visit
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
maybe its better that you all left based on the lameness of your humor.
Sorry that I don't consider threads full of nothing other than emoticons a work of genius. Rolleyes

Now be a good little boy and go take advantage of the conjugal visit I set up for you.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Sorry that I don't consider threads full of nothing other than emoticons a work of genius. Rolleyes

Now be a good little boy and go take advantage of the conjugal visit I set up for you.

you probably thought that conjugal visit thing was clever. you are a pathetic loser who obviously left the other board cause you couldnt keep up.
Hey arpi, maybe you could say something original? On second thought, I've seen you in action. Forget I asked.
Want a care package?
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
did somebody say conjugal visit?

hi arpi, you sexy man you :moon: