Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drrr. Im new...kinda
if by bacon you mean cock, then yes, shes bringing those gay guys she met to have sex on YOUR bed.

i <3 ninny
This thread is really long.

Just wondering if there's any particular reason I should read it all.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I WANT TO EAT ALKEY!!!!!
dont read it, its really the biggest waste of life ive ever been a part of. And we all deserve to get shot for being a part of this, and im not making any more sense cause im gonna fukin fall over for a few hours and look like an idiot on the floor of my room next to my bed.
I feel so fucking ceansed now.

:deep breaths:

ah, i gotta take a piss.
sniff sniff, ninny hates me...

well you know what, ill just take this big ass ego i built up for fun in the thread and take my drugs else where!

please dont leave me....your all ive got, im a sad sad person
Quote:im gonna fukin fall over for a few hours and look like an idiot on the floor of my room next to my bed

Don't break the other hip when you fall Gorgeous!
FOLLOWTHISLOGIC YOU SHOULD READ ALL THE CRAP I WROTE THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY THE O&A BOARD BOOTED ME AND THINK PROBABLY REGRET EVER HELPING ME GET MY ACCOUNT SETUP
Quote:Originally posted by The Almighty Spaz
I WANT TO EAT ALKEY!!!!!

Don't use a spoon or I'll have flashbacks.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
ALkey, buy me beer