Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drrr. Im new...kinda
Isn't it last call down there, yet?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
its never last call in virginia, i mean they let you fuck your cousin...think about it
So Reed is the next post the one wherre you tell us that you are you Uncle, Cousin, and Grandfather all in one???
you could say i hold every family title.;.....i mean every fuckin one
I just threw up!

I feel much better.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
youll feel better when you buy me beer
Nah, throwing up did the trick.
ALKEY I WANT TO EAT YOUR ASSHOLE!!!!
why do you hate me
Quote:Originally posted by The Almighty Spaz
ALKEY I WANT TO EAT YOUR ASSHOLE!!!!

You're way hotter than Silera.

Send me your resume.