Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In my quest for World domination.
Hey Peter man, check out channel 9, it's the breast exams.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
doesn't that chick look like Anne?
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Dammit Lawrence, can't we just pretend that we can't hear each other through the walls. If you wanna talk, just come on over
Sorry Peter man, I thought you'd want to see this.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
where you work, would anybody say to you, "looks like somebody's got a case of the mondays?"
No... No man I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
yeah, i think lumberg is going to ask me to work this weekend
I can tell already. I'm gonna end up doin' it, because, uh... because I'm a big pussy... which is why I work at Initech to begin with.
well, if your boss is going to ask you to work on the weekend, he does so at the end of the day, right?