Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM SUPAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if I should say "congratulations" or "gawd help us all"

After some consideration, I've decided to send both sentiments along...thus/then:

"Congratulations Baux. Gawd help us all."

:kiss:
I'd still like to take this time to thank Hawt for the wonderful "KING DICK" in my status =) It does match my sig pic quite nicely I must admit.

A big Congrats Frenchy Wink
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
There's only like one extra button.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Is that the button that would allow her to read all our U2Us???

:kiss:
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
One of you was enough of a pain in my ass...
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
:lol: :lol:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Troublemaker.