Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freddy vs Jason official site.
http://freddyvsjason.com/

Cool
[Image: 48089184CejhpN_ph.jpg]
wow you'd think they would have learned their lesson after jason x :exorcist:
[Image: dovesig1.jpg]
hmmm..what's the office pool lookin' like?

what kind of odds we got here?

who's the fav & who's the underdog?

how about the over/under?

I say:

Freddy over Jason, in the 8th round, by knockout. It just makes for a better ending. You know upon being victorious, Freddy would have some witty/puny/wacky zany thing to say to the camera whereas Jason would have just walked away, that slut doesn't say dick.
Is it just me or is that Kelly Rowland in one of those scenes???
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:
wow you'd think they would have learned their lesson after jason x

Actually, the only reason they made Jason X was to set up this movie.

(Although the "Holo-deck" scene with Jason beating those girls in the sleeping bags against the tree while they are giggling the whole time was one of the greatest Jason scenes...EVER :lol: )
i just wanna see how the manage to pull this one off....simply how do they meet, Jason kills kids by a lake....and Freddy kills people in their dreams
Checked out the site...why is it that the :fire:burn make-up on Robert England gets worse with every Freddy movie? With all the tech advances, you'd think it would get better, but he looked his best in the first 2 movies, I think.
It's about damn time this movie is coming out. What was the original release date supposed to be, like 2 years ago?

Even though I'm psyched to see it finally ready, I am a little disappointed in the title. Freddy vs Jason just seems too bland. It's as if they put no thought into it.
I personally would have called it A Nightmare on Friday the 13th or something catchy like that.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
The first trailer is finally out.

Freddy vs Jason
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>