Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want a few hundred full shows?
hey all... i dont post here much, but thought i'd share my ftp with all you fine folks. i put together hundreds of files... mostly full shows, almost all commercial free(hopefully all commercial free soon). also have a vast ron and fez archive(along with the prior days show). please feel free to jump in and grab whatever turns you on. all you have to do is CLICK THE SIGPIC!

i allow only 1 connection per IP.... if you're using an ftp client, please set it that way. i will ban any IP flooding my system. please bear in mind that i DO get heavy traffic, so d/l times will be slow. at this very second, i have 31 people connected to my ftp getting 3 kb/s... if you have any questions or any problems, feel free to IM me on AIM

ENJOY!
[Image: ftpbanner.jpg]
RESYNDICATION NOW!
if anyone is having any problems logging in to the ftp, please email me and let me know.

in the main folder of the ftp, you'll find audio of the sblueman plug on the hoohoo show, and audio of howard talking about mark parenteau and O&A the next day.
RESYNDICATION NOW!
BTW.... the link had changed for the ftp... it is now ftp://24.90.78.146
RESYNDICATION NOW!
sorry for the multiple posts....

just went up in the main folder of the ftp...

howard talking about d&m's suspension and a brief mention of s4s on the ftp

also.... TH (or any other mod)... please change the link in the sticky locked thread to the new ftp address

thx
RESYNDICATION NOW!