Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best SIG PIC ever.
She keeps it long so the frosting will get on it, this way she can taste it later if when she gets hungry again
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:If i ever weighed more than 200lbs(given my height) i would run headfirst into oncoming traffic.

no.

given that height of yours, odds are, you'd waddle.

and now, I present to you all...the greatest sig pic..OF ALL TIME!!!

[Image: b79b0768.jpg]
Not so much.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
What!?!? It's topical!!!

I just have to speak up on behalf of all the fat fucks like myself... SHOW SOME FUCKING DIGNITY!!!

Nobody gets fat from eating nothing. People get fat from eating a slice of cake that weighs more than Arelis.

If you're going to be a fat fuck, at least don't let people see your gluttony. And, if they do, don't let them take a fucking picture for christ's sake.

If you need a "reaching stick" to wash your ass, you have a greater need for a gun...
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kidafrika&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
Visit my MoBlog[/center]
The fat bitch with the afro at the table behind her is even more awful.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Come on. Fat people need loving too. The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'.

Man, Hottie you lost a lot of weight. What did you do with all the excess skin?.
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]
Quote:What did you do with all the excess skin?.

She turned it into patent leather lingerie.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Holy shit. Except for the straight hair, that girl is a dead-ringer for an old co-worker of mine. But yeah, if you let yourself get that big, at least have the common sense to not eat like that in public and not wear shirts that say HOTTIE on them.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I'm confused now... What is this thread about? :puzzled:
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Not so much.

would you believe me if I told you that I forgot to add the following to my previous claim of sig pic greatness?

" :duh: "