Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cheated.....
I've been on atkins for the past month. This morning was the first time I really went and cheated big time. I needed it...the cravings for white castle started about a week into the diet. But so far today I really didn't get too, ummm, cleaned out like I normally would after a feast like that. I'm doing good, I need to lose about 15-20 more to be totally happy.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Bite if you live in the city, the Parks Department memberships to the local parks are about $25 and they have gyms, and classes.

I just started doing aerobics AND thank to Sweetangel's nifty advice about water, I am proud to say I've been drinking more than 8 glasses a day and my skin looks great.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Sad to say that diets don't work becuase you simply want what you want. Portion control and exercise (and I can't stress exercise enough) are the key.

Think of it as math: if you consume 2000 calories a day, you'll have to burn off 2000 to maintain your weight. That's about what most adults do with a minimum of exercise. If you want to eat that Big Mac and fries, go for it but eat half (more than filling) and understand that you'll have to do another 10 minutes on the Stairmaster.

Diets, as counter-intuiitve as it may seem, are the easy way out. Actually "paying off" what you've eaten is more work, but I guarantee that it will be more than successful in the long run. Millions of overweight fad dieters will agree.

PS - forgot one more thing: be happy with who you are. As Dr. Phil as it may seem, it's an important key.
[Image: ymbsig.jpg]
Quote:AND thank to Sweetangel's nifty advice about water, I am proud to say I've been drinking more than 8 glasses a day and my skin looks great.

Glad I could help. I've been going to the gym for almost a year now. I haven't really lost much weight, but I don't do nearly as much cardio as I should. I have to get back on track. I got an elliptical machine for my birthday, only it's a lot different from the ones at the gym and it kills me. Five minutes and I've had enough whereas I can do 30-40 at the gym. Oh well...no pain, no gain, right?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;