Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming this week to SBlueman Radio
Coming this week to SBlueman Radio

The final rotation of the O&A archives begins this week! (aprox. 7:30am EST Tue Feb 17th)

I will be playing the O&A Lost Shows (almost 7 days of audio, over 162 hours) beginning Tue Feb 17th and will be playing ALL the lost shows, including some that have not been released yet. The lost shows rotation will play twice so people have a chance to listen to or encode some of the lost shows.

I am planning on timing this right and having this final rotation end around June 1st. So log in and listen to the archives one last time in order by date before the boys return!

So if you have a feed addy, feel free to pass it along to friends and people you trust and help spread the O&A virus!
[Image: 855.jpg]
March 11th is right around the corner and SBlueman Radio needs your help!

The underground Opie & Anthony feed I run costs me $134.95 every 3 months, and March 11th is the next billing date. If you enjoy the feed please help out by donating to help offset the costs. You can visit my website at http://sblueman.com/ and click on the PAYPAL link to donate towards my underground feed. All donations go strictly towards the feed. So far your donations have totaled $10.00, so we are $124.00 away from our goal to keep the feed alive. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Steve aka SBlueman
[Image: 855.jpg]