Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Did Oliveri Split?...No One Knows..
Ozzy is the only person worth listening to and all other bands suck.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
since when did Overrated mean bad? Overrated simply means that people think of Queens of the Stone Age as god's gift to music, which in my opinion they are not, hence "Overrated". I never said they sucked. Remember kids... Reading is Fundamental!!!

As for the K-Rock and Mtv line that was only a response of you putting words in my mouth insinuating I thought there was no good music out there today. You seem to insinuate alot about my music tastes.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley
Ozzy is the only person worth listening to and all other bands suck.

Ozzy would have been a great if only Randy Rhoads plane hit the tour bus a little lower and took them all out.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
You're the only one insinuating here. I think everyone knows that "Overrated" is a term that doesn't mean good OR bad, that they simply get more credit than they deserve.

And you're categorizing me with "people who think QOTSA is gods gift to music". Good job with insinuating that i am one of them. Shit, am i insinuating that you're insinuating that i am?

Drugs are bad kids, mmm'kay!?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
i'm sorry, apparently I left out the [norton][/norton] tags
Your clearly insinuating that I'm insunuating that your insinuating, that I insinuated!

My whole point was... two tears for the bassist leaving is two tears to many.
Quote:Your clearly insinuating that I'm insunuating that your insinuating, that I insinuated!

AAARGHHH!!!!

Head hurts.....AAARRRGHHH!!! :puzzled:
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Quote:Your clearly insinuating that I'm insunuating that your insinuating, that I insinuated!

AAARGHHH!!!!

Head hurts.....AAARRRGHHH!!! :puzzled:

Success!! My work here is done :biggrin:
i have a picture that i could post here, but in respect to HB, i decline.
Only if it's Josh's sweet, sweet ass.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;