Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haitians hijack freighter
Muthafuckin dirtbags. They hijacked a freighter off of Miami. USCG is on location and let's see em take care of business. These people are gonna start heading away from Haiti and try to make it here. I say sink the fuckers...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I have a staff from Haiti that has a head on top and a snake wrapped around it. I call him Ziggy.

If any of them get through and come near me, I'm gonna cast the voodoo on them.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
This is why we should have our military stationed HERE in the USA and not around the fucking world.

To arms, to arms. Kill the evil doers.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
I did Hatian Migrant ops twice when I was in the Coast Guard back in the early 90's. What a shitty duty it is. I got to see the ummm racist immigration policies of the time. If they were Haitian, you sent em back to Port Au Prince, if they were Cuban, you brought em to Florida or Guantanamo Bay. At least now if they get caught at sea they are returned, regardless of ethnicity. Personally I think the CG is going to get stretched pretty thin on this, since they have some of their larger cutters out in other places like the Persian Gulf. Send the Marines in to evacuate the embassy and let these fuckers slaughter each other...
I'm not quite there yet
The Haitians are playing too much Grand Theft Auto III.
Yeah I did a relief mission at Getmo back in 95.
they should just let Cuba have those people.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
I don't think the Cubans want them. We stopped a boat from drifting into their waters in 93. We had heard rumors thru the fleet that if they were to sail into Cuban waters they'd prolly be shot on sight. While at Gitmo, did you happen to check out the Windjammer or the Mc Donalds at the Exchange?? Great places and good memories..
I'm not quite there yet