Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ant Comments on FCC Part 2
Anthony Speaks Again

Really good read. And based on some of his comments, we can rule out the boys ever being on CC.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
On the money.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Looks like satellite or internet radio will be the only place to go for decent entertainment on the radio. My fear is that why this new medium for radio grows, the FCC will find some way or loophole to stick their grubby talons into it.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators should consider whether radio and television services carried by cable and satellite must adhere to indecency standards, Federal Communications Commissioner Kevin Martin said on Wednesday.

Speaking to the Reuters Technology, Media and Telecommunications Summit, Martin noted that shock jocks Opie and Anthony, fired after a stunt involving sex in famous places, were now on satellite radio.

Who knows how true this story is, but it proves that we're living in dark times. Wake me up for the Revolution.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;