Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queer Eye show shooting next door
where's the grape jelly?
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
TheDude-sig provider

I need something to break the monotony of making die-cut gasket and fiberglass reinforced plastic panel ads all day long.
:bouncy:
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
what color is that headress? Homo-pink from the greasola collection?
I thought it blended quite nicely with the lavender vest. Color matching is key!
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Pink = the gay khaki.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
black is the new orange
Turns out the story is not over...

I'm walking home from work, I turn the corner onto my block.... I see Gay people... and they are EVERYWHERE!!!

[Image: queerkew11.jpg]

After two days of renovating and whatever they were ready to shoot the "after" part. Lights are everywhere, cables hang from everything, make up people are standing around, production assistants are fetching coffee.

[Image: queerkew10.jpg]

So I sat outside on my stoop with my camera, hanging out with the TV crew. Everyone is really cool, a few of the queer folk stop and even take a picture...

[Image: queerkew12.jpg]

And what happens next, you'll never believe... I'll let my brother tell the rest...
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
And what happens next, you'll never believe... I'll let my brother tell the rest...

You two had a double wedding with Carson and Jai, didn't you?
Which one of you lucky bastards got Carson?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
First off, we then bathed in a nice apricot scrub, crushed rose petals, and a good dose of amyl nitrate....and then visited the GAYSIDE.

[Image: queerkew4.jpg]

In this pick...Owen Wilson with AIDS tells me how dreamy I am. That is not Yoda, but actually the hairstylist guy without his makeup.

[Image: queerkew5.jpg]

TheDude has smoked a blunt with the the boys in the van for a good 30minutes...so your guess is as good as mine to the big grin on his mug.

[Image: queerkew7.jpg]

His nipples are hard in this pic. His hand may or may not be plugging TheDude in his ass.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Apricot does wonders for your complexion.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;