Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Undertaker at Wrestlemania?
Looks like he's not coming back alone.

From Rajah:
Quote: - Paul Bearer has previously denied in commentaries that he would not be returning to the WWE. It has now been officially confirmed that he will be returning to WWE with the Undertaker at WrestleMania XX.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
could you post a pick of each please so i know what my choices are
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
[quote]Originally posted by Crack Hitler
could you post a pick of each please so i know what my choices are

[Image: taker1.jpg]

[Image: taker30.jpg]
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Even though I'm hoping for the "older" Undertaker, I hope he doesn't come back with the purple. I always hated that.

The gray is where it was at.

[Image: 35.jpg]
Paul Bearer is returning ?? Storyline wise....isnt Kane supposed to be the illegitimate son of Paul Bearer ?? Didnt that whole thing start a feud between them earlier ??
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
You are correct on both counts, but in typical WWE fashion anything that happened in the past (unless it was really big) doesn't actually exist.
Typical WWE thing like Flock said. Shit, only recently did they even acknowledge other wrestling leagues existed.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Think about it like this...The UT is an unbeatable demon who keeps popping up after getting hit time and time again...so if you didn't think he sold moves before, when he was riding on his bike, you are in for quite a surprise.
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]
Fucking waste of time bullshit! See Wrestlemania thread for reason why. :mad: