Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bertuzzi Incident
Anybody see his bushleague attack last night?

Apparently, Moore has a broken neck.

[Image: Steve_Moore.jpg]

I would have no problem if Bertuzzi was never allowed to play the game again. Just that image is sickening, but the video of it is enough to make you sick. I was mad when I saw it last night. But Brian Burke deserves a punch in the face for what he said today. "It was an unforunate incident, but Todd is a stand up guy"

WTF?!?!

An unfortunate incident is an accident in a corner, or a guy getting laced in a fight, one that both guys are willing participants in. Jumping a guy from behind isn't an unfortunate incident, thats pretty much assault. A stand up guy doesn't jump somebody from behind like a fuckin' pussy.

Think, Steve Moore is ever going to play the game again? Probably not.

Fuck Bertuzzi. Toss him out of the league.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
I saw the replays and this was a complete pussy move by Bertuzzi. I don't care how pissed you are or what kind of retaliation you think you are dishing out, this type of action has no place in any sport.

Did you see the play that led to Bertuzzi seeking retribution? Apparantly this Moore guy knocked out Canucks captain Markus Naslund with a concussion. From what I saw in the replay Naslund lost his footing and when Moore came in for a hip check, his hip caught Naslund's head. To me this was not a dirty play at all. It was more of an accident because if Naslund didn't slip that check would have been clean.

Either way, I'm not sure what type of punishment they are going to levy on Bertuzzi, but if it is any less than the rest of the season and the playoffs, then he's getting off way too easy.
Man, imagine if the Avalanche and the Canucks meet in this years playoffs. It's gonna be brutal.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Shit happens
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

Did you see the play that lead to Bertuzzi seeking retribution? Apparantly this Moore guy knocked out Canucks captain Markus Naslund with a concussion. From what I saw in the replay there was Naslund losing his footing and when Moore came in for a hip check, his hip caught Naslund's head. To me this was not a dirty play at all. It was more of an accident because if Naslund didn't slip that check would have been clean.

Yeah I did see it. And like you, I didn't think it was a dirty hit, or was there intent to injure the guy.

What is going to make this much worse, and what kind of really makes me sick about this whole thing. A few days after that game, Rob Ray came right out in the media and said that there would be a bounty placed on, Moore's head.

Well guess who wanted, and got that bounty.

Here's a couple of clips from different angles. The second one just shows what a pussy move this was.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/cf281/040308..._moore.wmv
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
this was harsh. way harsh. and hard to watch. uncalled for.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/NastyHam/borat1.jpg&quot;&gt;
He was challanged 5 times to fight for what he did and he wouldn't drop the gloves. This is why fighting is legal in hockey, because if a guy does not stand up and fight, a stick gets swung at his head, he gets pummeled from behind, he gets slashed and looses a knee.....
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
Cheap shot...plain and simple...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
The most ironic thing that is that when Donald Brashear was sticked in the head by marty Mcsorely, Bertuzzi said it was a sickening incident and the league should do something to crack down on things like that. Way to practice what you preach huh?????

Punishment for me would be that Bertuzzi is allowed back on the ice when Moore can get back on the ice. If that's never, then so be it.
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]
you can pretty much say Vancover is fucked going into the playoffs... I'm pretty sure Bertuzzi won't see icetime till at least the 3rd or 4th round, if he's lucky. With Naslund out as well, I can't see the Canucks getting past either the Wings or Avs.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Criminal charges?? Year suspension?? What would be a fitting penalty??
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!